Reliable Flood and Land Surveying Solutions
FEMA Flood Surveying
- most professional flood surveyors in Orange County, CA
- fully licensed land & flood surveyor
- see if your property can be removed from expensive flood zones through a â€œLetter of Map Amendmentâ€ and start saving !
- Do not let recent changes in flood insurance law make the premiums on your home or business unaffordable! Contact Kelsurveys, Inc., the most professional flood surveyors in Orange County, CA, and see if your property can be removed from expensive flood zones. I am a fully licensed land & flood surveyor, and I can remove your structure from flood zones all across the greater Southern California region.
- Due to changes made by the â€œBiggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012,â€ many property owners in Southern California have seen previously affordable premiums skyrocket in cost. This cost increase reflects the ability of providers to adjust rates to reflect full flood risk, leaving the homeowner or business owner liable for the increasing cost of their premium.
- Often, there are times when a property is listed in a flood zone, even though the physical measurements meet or even exceed the limits imposed by FEMA and their guidelines. If this is the case with your property, would you not want to know about this and save money over the life of your mortgage?
- I only advise clients to attempt to remove their property from a flood zone through a â€œLetter of Map Amendmentâ€ in cases which favorable measurements are found. In other words, there is very little financial risk in contacting Kelsurveys, Inc. and getting a consultation. Only when these favorable conditions are measured do we proceed to discussing contractual and monetary terms. There is no sense in paying more on premiums for the life of your mortgage when you do not need to; take advantage of three decades of surveying experience and contact Kelsurveys, Inc. today.
Call for special offers on flood surveying and other needs!
Flood Insurance Surveys
- identifying potential flood risks
- providing record of mapping surveys
- boundary surveys
- lot line adjustments
- At Kelsurveys Inc, one of my professional specialties is flood insurance surveys in Orange County, CA and the rest of Southern California. As a licensed surveyor, I have the ability to assist homeowners and business owners with a variety of services, such as identifying potential flood risks, providing record of mapping surveys, boundary surveys, lot line adjustments, and more.
- With the â€œBiggert-Waters Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2012â€ fully in effect, insurance providers have the ability to charge rates to reflect full flood risk. This fact makes it more important than ever for you to reevaluate your flood insurance. If your property or structure is found to lie within a hazardous flood zone, it is likely that your premiums will increase, sometimes even to unaffordable levels.
- When flood insurance is affordable, property owners are more likely to continue to carry their coverage. As a certified surveyor for the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), I care about my clients and strive to save their hard earned money. If you are not technically within a flood zone but are being charged rates which reflect full flood risk, Kelsurveys Inc can help you do something about it.
- Kelsurveys Inc can provide elevation information that removes your structure from a flood zone. If our measurements find that your home is within a flood zone, we will not proceed, so there is no risk for you.
Give me a call today to find out about our special offers on flood insurance surveying in Orange County, CA!
topographic survey services for any type of zoned parcel
- In addition to flood surveying, Kelsurveys, Inc. also specializes as land surveyors in Orange County, CA. I am able to provide topographic survey services for any type of zoned parcel, whether it is a residential, commercial, or an industrial subdivision. When you are contracting on a large and complicated project, you want the small details to be taken care of; Kelsurveys, Inc. makes sure that the surveying for your site is impeccable.
- I have quite a bit of experience surveying for residential subdivisions in areas throughout the Southern California region, notably a 200-lot project in Chino Hills, CA that included a full 18-hole Greg Norman golf course. I have worked with several cities across the five Southern California counties in my 30 years of service in the surveying industry, often working on elevation certificates and Letters of Map Amendment submissions.
- Using my state of the art equipment and decades of experience, you and your organization can rest assured your measurements will be as precise and detailed as possible. Our precisely fine-tuned system utilizes a combination that consists of state of the art field equipment, a computer for field data collection, and an office-based CADD 2016 system.
- The three main elements of our process complement each other in a seamless fashion. Add in the years of experience I have from surveying throughout Southern California, and this produces the highest quality land and flood surveying possible.